Wednesday 11 October 2017

Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne










Last week when I went to Disneyland Paris, I managed to stay in a Disney Resort hotel, adding another one to my list. I stayed in the Hotel Cheyenne, a Toy Story themed hotel a short walk from Disney Village.

This hotel was an absolutely perfect little time warp, I really felt like I was in the Wild West, which was fantastic! The buildings which housed the hotel rooms had names like Billy the Kid and Annie Oakley, and the themeing of these buildings was spot on. I stayed in the building named Sundance, which I think is perfect for me, as I love to dance.











The room was lovely and spacious, and, as you’d expect, the details in the room were just plain gorgeous. Now, I’ll admit I’m not exactly a Toy Story fan, but I absolutely adored the attention to detail of the Woody’s Round-Up Gang theme of the room. The lamp was a freaking cowboy boot! I absolutely loved it, and the other details such as the Woody patterned curtains, the horseshoe shaped mirror and the cow print throw on the bed. If this is one of the lower value hotel rooms, I can’t wait to see the higher value ones. 

It was a perfect hotel to stay in, and we all know you can’t beat a Disney bed for a blissful night’s sleep.




Nic
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment