Friday 10 February 2017

Counting Down to Disneyland Paris' 25th Anniversary 1: The Disneyland Paris Tag



I thought I would start a little Disneyland Paris series counting down to the 25th anniversary in April, I might do a post every Friday, as a little series, and I decided I will start with the Disneyland Paris tag. I have already done this tag on my Youtube channel, but I thought I would update it a little on here. So here we go.

1- When was your first trip and how many times have you been?

My first trip was in 1992, the year it opened. I have been twice as a child and now five times as an adult. So in total that is seven times!

2- What Disney hotels have you stayed in? One you haven't stayed in that you'd like to?


I have stayed in the Davy Crockett Ranch when I was a child, and the Sequoia Lodge hotel last Halloween. I will be staying at the Sequoia again in March. 

3- What is your favourite restaurant?

Of the few that I've been to, my favourite is either Market House Deli, Cafe Hyperion or Toad Hall, I love all three.

4- A restaurant you'd like to eat in that you haven't yet?

Walt's, Auberge de Cendrillon and Bistro Chez Remy are the three main ones I want to eat in, but I want to try all the places to eat.

5- Your favourite quick service/fast food?

Market House Deli by far. I eat here every single time I go to Disneyland Paris, and I have no intention of giving up that tradition.

6- What is your favourite shop?

Boardwalk Candy Palace.

7- Your favourite season or event?

Swing into Spring. It is so amazing, and I'm going to miss it a lot this year.

8- Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios?

Disneyland Park, definitely. There are a couple of things I like the Studios for, but for me, it has to be Disneyland Park.

9- Your favourite ride in each park?

Studios definitely Ratatouille, Disneyland Park either Big Thunder (I am so excited to go on this, I hear the refurb is amazing) or Peter Pan's Flight. I also have a soft spot for Small World.

10- Your favourite land in the Disneyland Park?

Fantasyland, it is so beautiful.

11- Your favourite character meet?

Definitely Rapunzel on my April trip last year, she was so much fun and so in character.

12- Your best character meet and greet experience?

This is a very similar question to the last one, so I am just going to repeat my answer, Rapunzel.

13- Your happiest or best Disneyland Paris memory?

All of my Disneyland Paris memories have been wonderfully happy, but I am going to say the first time I saw Magic on Parade, it was so amazing, and I got a bit emotional. 

Have you done this tag? If so, let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear your answers.



Nic
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment